Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 5: swim suit season...

Am I the only one that feels like a pale beached whale when you wear a bathing suit? Well i tossed that pale word in there, because I get very little sun and show very little skin daily. So, a bathing suit is a complete 180 for me.
Being even around family, nerves me out in swimming attire. Yes, i may be odd, but on top of all this my suit is one of the stereotypical plus size assumptions that all big women have huge boobs. News flash, my boobs aren't F cup sizes.
I know, I'm sorry for the disappointment.
So, not only is it virtually impossible for me to fond a correctly fitting suit, but buying a new one costs way more than what a college student has off hand.
My advice to myself and to all plus size women out there? Keep multiple options for suits. One with a skirt or one with shorts. But try dozens on. Bypass the nervousness of being in one by finding one that makes YOU feel fabulous!

Happy memorial day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment